Streamline your asset management with this Notion template!
With this template, you can easily manage your assets, categorize them, see where they are located, assign them to employees, and view their status (e.g., available, in use, etc.).
The dashboard is mobile friendly. You can switch from list view to gallery view.
A physical asset management template is useful for
- For businesses with remote employees, whether full-time or part-time. Most of these employees will be using business-related assets away from the workplace. Therefore, it is important that you have a system in place to manage assets as a remote business.
- Any person or company that needs to keep an organized and efficient record of their assets, such as equipment, machinery, vehicles, tools, furniture and other physical assets. This can include construction companies, manufacturers, transportation companies, schools and universities, service companies, non-profit organizations, and any other entity that owns and manages physical assets.
1) How I will receive the template?
After purchasing, open the template link. Click "Duplicate" in the upper right corner to duplicate the template into your workspace.
2) Can I personalize my template?
You are free to modify whatever you want
3) How do I learn how to use Notion?
You can learn over Notion Academy
4) Can I share this template?
No. Resale, distribution or sharing with others is not allowed.
Purchasing the template only grants you 1 license for personal use.
5) Do you have a refund policy?
No. Due to the digital nature of the template, I can't refund your purchase.
Follow me on Twitter
Questions or feedback: If you have any questions or feedback about this template, you can DM me on Twitter or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org