Streamline your asset management with this Notion template!
With this template, you can easily manage your assets, categorize them, see where they are located, assign them to employees, and view their status (e.g., available, in use, etc.).
The dashboard is mobile friendly. You can switch from list view to gallery view.
A physical asset management template is useful for
- For businesses with remote employees, whether full-time or part-time. Most of these employees will be using business-related assets away from the workplace. Therefore, it is important that you have a system in place to manage assets as a remote business.
- Any person or company that needs to keep an organized and efficient record of their assets, such as equipment, machinery, vehicles, tools, furniture and other physical assets. This can include construction companies, manufacturers, transportation companies, schools and universities, service companies, non-profit organizations, and any other entity that owns and manages physical assets.
1) How I will receive the template?
After purchasing, open the template link. Click "Duplicate" in the upper right corner to duplicate the template into your workspace.
2) Can I personalize my template?
You are free to modify whatever you want
3) How do I learn how to use Notion?
You can learn over Notion Academy
4) Can I share this template?
No. Resale, distribution or sharing with others is not allowed.
Purchasing the template only grants you 1 license for personal and/or professional use. This means that only you can share this template with your internal team if you are in the same workspace, but you cannot share it with with third parties.
5) How are the template updates handled?
In Notion, updates are not automatically distributed to the duplicated templates, because when you duplicate a template, it becomes "independent" and thus disconnected from the original template.
The changes made to the original template are described in the changelog.
The next step is to implement the changes manually. Users can download a copy of the new version, use the new template as an example, and modify the aspects they wish to implement in their template.
6) Do you have a refund policy?
No. Due to the digital nature of the template, I can't refund your purchase.
7) Questions and Feedback: If you have any feedback or questions about this template you can email me at: email@example.com
Follow me on Twitter