The ultimate solution for effortlessly managing your client appointments 📅. This template makes scheduling appointments a breeze.
With CRM Appointments, you can easily associate appointments with the appropriate staff member👤, ensuring everyone stays organised and on track 👌. Plus, the user-friendly interface makes it easy to view upcoming appointments, manage client information and keep track of important details.
- Types of services
Ideal for any professional or business that needs to organize their appointments, hair salons, beauty parlors, barber shops, tattoo studios, coaches, and more.
- Drop-down menu that contains the options to navigate to the different databases and the quick action buttons.
- The dashboard views are within the toggles. You can customize which views you want to see and keep them expanded.
- If you have more than 1 employee in your company, you can assign the work appointments to the corresponding employee.
- On the staff member's page, you will see a "Monthly Calendar" view of the appointments that are assigned to the staff member.
- In the "Types of services" database you can create the different types of services you offer and the estimated time 🕗 for each of them. When you create an appointment for this type of service, the end time of the appointment is automatically calculated.
- On the Customer page, you can see a summary of the customer's pending and completed appointments. You can also create appointments from both the client and employee pages.
- Also included is a database of tasks so that you don't forget any task that needs to be done, for example: place an order, call a supplier, call a customer, etc.
1) How I will receive the template?
After purchasing, open the template link. Click "Duplicate" in the upper right corner to duplicate the template into your workspace.
2) Can I personalize my template?
You are free to modify whatever you want
3) How do I learn how to use Notion?
You can learn over Notion Academy
4) Can I share this template?
No. Resale, distribution or sharing with others is not allowed.
Purchasing the template only grants you 1 license for personal use.
5) How are the template updates handled?
In Notion, updates are not automatically distributed to the duplicated templates, because when you duplicate a template, it becomes "independent" and thus disconnected from the original template.
The changes made to the original template are described in the changelog.
The next step is to implement the changes manually. Users can download a copy of the new version, use the new template as an example, and modify the aspects they wish to implement in their template.
6) Do you have a refund policy?
No. Due to the digital nature of the template, I can't refund your purchase.
7) Is consulting or training included with the purchase of the template?
No, it is not included. The purchase only provides access to the duplicate template in your Workspace.
8) Questions and Feedback: If you have any feedback or questions about this template, that are not covered in the Help section of the template, you can email me at: email@example.com
Follow me on Twitter