Easily manage the 🐞 bugs & issues, and 🌟 feature requests for your products and projects with the Issue Tracker template.
This template allows you ✅ to efficiently organize and track bugs, issues, and feature requests all in one place. With an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, you can visualize the current status of each issue.
Issue Tracker includes 2 types of issues:
- Bugs & Issues
- Feature Requests
Example of a "Bug / Issue:
Example of a Feature Request:
Close Issue button:
What's included in the template:
- Databases: Issues and Statistics
- Help Page
1) How I will receive the template?
After purchasing, open the template link. Click "Duplicate" in the upper right corner to duplicate the template into your workspace.
2) Can I personalize my template?
You are free to modify whatever you want
3) How do I learn how to use Notion?
You can learn over Notion Academy
4) Can I share this template?
No. Resale, distribution or sharing with others is not allowed.
Purchasing the template only grants you 1 license for personal use.
5) How are the template updates handled?
In Notion, updates are not automatically distributed to the duplicated templates, because when you duplicate a template, it becomes "independent" and thus disconnected from the original template.
The changes made to the original template are described in the changelog.
The next step is to implement the changes manually. Users can download a copy of the new version, use the new template as an example, and modify the aspects they wish to implement in their template.
6) Do you have a refund policy?
No. Due to the digital nature of the template, I can't refund your purchase.
7) Is consulting or training included with the purchase of the template?
No, it is not included. The purchase only provides access to the duplicate template in your Workspace.
8) Questions and Feedback: If you have any feedback or questions about this template, that are not covered in the Help section of the template, you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Twitter