Are you tired of the time-consuming and challenging task of keeping track of your rentals? Say goodbye to the hassle with this Notion template, 🏠 Rental Property Management. It simplifies and optimizes ✨ the management of your rental properties in a streamlined and organized manner.
This Notion template includes a diverse set of purpose-built databases to address every key aspect of rental management. Here's what you'll find:
- 🏠 Properties: Easily record and store detailed information about your properties, including address, features, rental price, deposit, current tenants, expenses and income history, and more. Keep all the essential details in one convenient location.
- 👤 Owners: If the properties you manage belong to third parties, you can manage in this database their owners or persons in charge. If the properties are your own, you can either skip this database or you can register yourself as an owner.
- 👨👨👧👧 Tenants: Maintain a complete and up-to-date record of your tenants, with their contact information, lease start and end dates, and any other pertinent details. You'll never lose sight of important tenant information again.
- 🔨 Service Requests: Streamline the organization and tracking of service or repair requests from your tenants. Assign tasks to service providers and monitor the status of each request effortlessly. Say goodbye to overlooked service requests!
- 👷♂️ Vendors / Suppliers: Efficiently manage and store details of your trusted vendors and service providers. Keep track of the services they offer and maintain seamless communication through their contact information.
- ⬇ Income: Keep a clear overview of the income generated by your rental properties. Easily record rent payments, security deposits, and other relevant sources of income, enabling you to stay on top of your financials.
- ⬆ Expenses: Gain control over your rental-related expenses. Track maintenance costs, taxes, insurance, and other associated expenses, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of your financial landscape.
- 📃 Tasks: Stay organized and prioritize your tasks effectively.
This Notion template for rental management is highly flexible and customizable to suit your specific needs. You can add additional fields, adjust workflows, and personalize views to align with your preferences. It establishes a solid foundation upon which you can build and optimize your rental management system effortlessly.
Don't waste any more time and energy managing your rentals in a disorganized manner. Elevate your rental property management experience with the power of the Rental Property Management template. It equips you with all the necessary tools for efficient and stress-free management of your rental properties.
If you own or manage one or multiple properties, this template is designed to assist you in maintaining an organized record of your properties, tenants, owners, income, expenses, service requests, and tasks. Take control of your rental management today!
- Service Requests
- Vendors / Suppliers
16 Oct 2023 - New Features:
- Owners database added
- Added new relation Owners - Properties
- Added new field "Owner" to Properties database
- Added new field "Paid" in Income and Expenses databases
- Other features: new views, updated dashboard, etc.
1) How I will receive the template?
After purchasing, open the template link. Click "Duplicate" in the upper right corner to duplicate the template into your workspace.
2) Can I personalize my template?
You are free to modify whatever you want
3) How do I learn how to use Notion?
You can learn over Notion Academy
4) Can I share this template?
No. Resale, distribution or sharing with others is not allowed.
Purchasing the template only grants you 1 license for personal use.
5) How are the template updates handled?
In Notion, updates are not automatically distributed to the duplicated templates, because when you duplicate a template, it becomes "independent" and thus disconnected from the original template.
The changes made to the original template are described in the changelog.
The next step is to implement the changes manually. Users can download a copy of the new version, use the new template as an example, and modify the aspects they wish to implement in their template.
6) Do you have a refund policy?
No. Due to the digital nature of the template, I can't refund your purchase.
7) Is consulting or training included with the purchase of the template?
No, it is not included. The purchase only provides access to the duplicate template in your Workspace.
8) Questions and Feedback: If you have any feedback or questions about this template, that are not covered in the Help section of the template, you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Twitter
Rental Property Management